Thursday, June 14, 2007

Beautiful Love!










Everyone wants to feel loved and special on their birthday. At the very least remembered. Your birthday holds something beautiful, holds something that each of us can understand. It's a day that we feel loved, and honored because we are "here" and we each hope that our friends and family are "glad" that we are here. When we are remembered by those that we love it brings joy to the soul. It causes us to know that for one day it is OK to make it "all about me." We know that all of the other 364 days can not be. So the 1 day that it can be, that it's OK to say, "this is my day, this is the day that you let me know you are SO glad that I am here!

Take a look at the photo above, (that's their dog Dayton too :)
I did not download this from some place on the web, this is an actual photo of the breakfast my sweet wonderful son-in-law Gerald cooked for my daughter, his wife, for breakfast on her birthday! Aren't they the cutest couple?!!! Am I a proud mom or what? :)
This was not something that cost a fortune, but was worth a fortune to her and to her heart! I am so thankful to have a son-in-law that loves my daughter this way! I praise God for this!

So for those of you celebrating your birthday... Happy Happy Birthday! It is YOUR day! Enjoy it fully!

Thanking God for you today,
Kathryn

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great looking couple! That was so sweet and creative of Gerald and I know it blessed Tabitha's socks off!

Speaking of birthdays...I forgot yours. I just realized the other day.. I am so sorry!! Hope you can forgive me. :(

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/