Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Amazing Journey via God! by Kathryn Bonner - WPPI Founder


God has had me on this amazing journey! As I begin my brand new Radio Show here in Austin, Texas on KLGO – The Word – 99.3 / 98.5 FM each day Monday – Friday at 2:30pm Central Time. Also streaming live http://www.klgo.net/

God has had me exploring Him in so many new and amazing ways, ways that cause me to stand in awe of His majesty, His ability, His love, His extravagance pouring out and over me, all of us! He causes me to want to explore more and more of who He is, how He creates, how he prepares the way, how He opens and closes doors just so that I can see Him as The Almighty One. How I love our Lord, our Great Mountain Moving God! I am exploring His Word, so sacred and holy. Through the Scriptures I am exploring variations of the word “ROOT.” Such an amazing study He is blessing me with.

This morning’s study came from the verses 2 Timothy 1:12-14 “This message I have been set apart to proclaim as preacher, emissary and teacher. It is also the cause of all this trouble I am in. But I have no regrets. I couldn’t be more sure of my ground – the One I’ve trusted in can take care of what He’s trusted me to do right to The End. So keep at your work, this faith and love, ROOTED in Christ, exactly as I set it out for you. It’s as sound as they day you first heard it from me. Guard this precious thing placed in your custody by the Holy Spirit who works in us.”

How beautiful that He had me read this verse today, the day before my show “Come Spiritwalking with Kathryn Bonner” (that’s what we’ve named the show) He has this amazing verse for me! The title of my show reveals that My God is first, He and I are united – we go together – I never want to leave Him out. The verse above reveals five treasures for me:

1. His Spirit leads me.
2. He blesses me as I step out, way out of my comfort zone, to proclaim who He is, to know that there will be places where I am wondering what it the world am I doing?
3. To trust Him to take care of it.
4. I am rooted in Him.
5. To guard this precious ministry with absolute love and devotion to Him.

I pray you join me on this new journey in my life. I ask for your prayers as I explore and become more and more ignited in His calling upon my life and let us transform into His likeness more and more each day! Let us live braver and brighter and with more love than ever before! Thank you for joining with me. Let me know how I can be in prayer with and for you as well. Spiritwalking with you!

Rooted in Christ,

Kathryn

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/