Monday, May 21, 2007

I Can Not Help Speaking...


What is it that you talk about most? What are the things that get you really excited?
When I talk about things they always seem to be pointing to God.
This morning I was standing on the front porch surveying the flowers in my garden that Bruce and I had planted. I love to sit out there in the morning and drink my tea, have my breakfast and chat with Bruce. We go out there almost every morning. It feels good to be able to listen to the doves call to one another. I love the way they sound, they have a spiritual effect on me. They sound calm, peaceful, and somewhat ethereal.

This morning I was out there early while Bruce was showering, and there was a large gorgeous moth on the rock pillar. I stood staring at the beauty of this creature, Gods creation. I was able to get really close and see the delicate wings, they were black, and it was like looking a filigreed lace. He was black and yellow with a huge body! Oh He was glorious.

I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera and took a couple of really good shots of him, one of which I am sharing with you for your viewing pleasure. Just look at those delicate wings, and the gorgeous fuzzy body he sports! I was so pleased and amazed with Gods handiwork. I become so awed by His creation, His creative intelligence. I think about the eye of a cat, the many colors and shapes of the sea creatures. How can we ever deny our God. His creativity is all around us. How can we not speak of Him, for the things He has done, the things we have seen and heard? He continues to do these great things each day. Take time to enjoy His creation and fill your soul with beauty!


"For we can not help speaking about what we have seen and heard."

Acts 4:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is incredible. Absolutely amazing!

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/