Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm a Grandma!

I became a grandmother in September of last year, and my grandson Brody has entered into the world… I am woman who is still young as far as the age of a typical grandma is and am not of the retirement age. That makes it hard to be available… My heart aches to be able to be around him more, and at the same time my heart leaps with joy as I watch in amazement the incredible parents my daughter Kellie Ann and her husband Chase are!

I truly do stand in awe at the beauty of it all. I am blessed and I know it. I am soon to become a grandparent again with our daughter Tabby and her husband Gerald, they have been on quite a journey, they have been ready to be parents for many years, and God has then on the path of adoption! They have just been approved by the adoption agency, by going through all of the classes, home inspections and all of the many things they must do before they can become parents!

SO… it’s just a matter of time before we meet our next beautiful member of the family! With this adoption, Gerald and Tabby have left the gender, the race(s) the placement decision all up to God and we are excited to see who God chooses for them! I can hardly wait!! So fun!! Join us in prayers for this new child, join us in prayers for the birthmother as well, we know she must be frightened and we also know she will be choosing the parents and none of this will be easy for her either.

I pray that God reaches down into her heart and grants her His love and His peace as she makes her decision. I pray that the rest of her life she will feel the closeness of God… I will keep you posted on this as we progress and meet our newest grandchild!

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/