Friday, November 2, 2007

Friends are such a lovely Gift from God!

My dear friend Bev! I have known her since my sophomore year in high school, where we were best friends! We went to MacArthur in San Antonio. She is such an incredible gal, a great mom and an amazing artist, married to a wonderful man. I love the way she has such a joy about her. She has always been an inspiration to me, always makes me laugh, and I can talk to her about anything. She knows me well, and loves me in spite of myself... that's a true gift from God, the gift of Bev!


Jeanette is on the left, I'm in the center, and Bev is on the right... I've always been really short, and they are obviously really tall... so it makes it rather comical (at least Bev and I have always thought so :)) Anyway both Jeanette and Bev are incredibly talented. Bev has been making glass beads and jewelry for some time now. Jeanette (whom I've now known for a little over 2 years) received a gift from her husband for Christmas last year. It was a kit with all the supplies necessary for making glass beads! Jeannette wanted to learn how to do it, and I thought... "Wow! I actually know someone who does this!" So... we took a trip to San Antonio a few months back and Bev taught Jeannette how to make glass beads. It was fascinating to watch how quickly she learned and how beautiful to connect friends! They are both so creative! God is the ultimate in creativity!

This is my Wednesday morning reunion, prayer, accountability group! We come together early each Wednesday morning at the What-a-burger! We share with each other our prayer needs, the things that our Lord has called us to do, our moments closest to Christ that week. I'm in the front in the pink baseball cap (with absolutely NO makeup!) and Jan is behind me. Fran is in the bright tye-dye shirt, and Nancy is behind her. I love these girls! What a blessing they are to me!

These are some of my favorite people on the planet! I have the honor and the privilege to have been working with this group of gals for the last several years! They are such wonderful friends! Each of them brings something of such beauty and value to my life! We are here celebrating Kati's birthday. Kati is in the black shirt, she's such a sweetie, and that's her little boy Kolton (who is truly a miracle baby!). Then in the red shirt is Suzi Q, she's such a great gal with a real depth! Then there is Tammie who is such a joy and absolutely cracks me up! Of course that's me on the far right. Life is wonderful with with all the beautiful friends in our lives!

I tried to post more pictures of other friends but it wouldn't let me :( that just means that this is to be continued... I give thanks to God for wonderful friends recognizing the gift from God that they are.

Kathryn

3 comments:

Melanie said...

There's the gorgeous crew! Tell everyone I said hi and send them my love!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,

I loved reading your website and seeing all the pictures!!

Kati

Anonymous said...

I love your friends, especially since I am one of them!
Love you,
Kell Kell!

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/