Thursday, November 1, 2007

At the Publishing House Recording My Book on CD! Having such fun!!



I flew into Oklahoma on Tuesday to go to the Publishing House to record my new book on CD! It was such a great time for me. I praise God for all that He is and is doing in my life. He is allowing me to proclaim His goodness and majesty, and I stand in awe of Him and give thanks unto Him for allowing me this wonderful privilege. I pray that I honor Him in all of it.

The first photo is the cover of my book. It's a five book series entitled "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" and the first book in this series is "He Speaks, Can You Hear Him?" It now has an official release date of December 18th, 2007! However you can order it now from me by going to my website www.KathrynBonner.com and click on the picture of the book to get your copy early, before it's released publicly! I would be blessed should you choose to do that, and I do believe that you will be blessed as well.

The second photo is a picture in the lobby of the publishing house. The had a welcome sign out for me at the front desk! They also had a reserved parking space for me in the very first parking space! I took a picture of it also for my scrap book! Pretty cool!

The third picture is me (on the left) Janey Hays (in the center) and Stacy Baker (on the right). They took me out to lunch at a really sweet tea room. They are both in Acquisitions at the publishing house. Janey is my acquisitions person. She is so cute, at the restaurant she was telling the wait staff that I was one of their authors and that she is the one who "discovered" me. It was fun! I was laughing and saying yep, you discovered me, but no one really knows me! We laughed and she said, "Not YET, but they will!" I just giggled, we all did

God is good!

Blessings to you,
Kathryn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do I get a signed copy??? Love your blog, Kathryn!

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/