Monday, May 30, 2011

Group Coaching Testimonies

Check out what others ar saying about
our Group Coaching sessions.


This has awakened in me a new perspective filled with hope and adventure. I was truly blessed by this session. I will be working on my 2 pictures Monday afternoon & Tuesday afternoon of next week. However, I believe this assignment could be addicting enough to proceed before then. I loved it!! Thank you so much sweet Kathryn Rich Bonner for all of your time you have shared to enrich all of us!!! God bless you and refresh you in abundance as you have refreshed ♥
~ Kimberly Powers Lothringer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got to listen to the call...thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved everyone's stories and hearing how they all approached the picture from very different places. I did the exercises as well before I listened to theirs and mine was totally different as well. This is so helpful Kathryn.
~ Cindie Thomas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot begin to explain the impact "Ignite the Writer Within" Private Group Coaching with Kathryn Bonner has had on my LIFE!!! First, I "wasn't a writer, I'm a speaker", well, as they say, if you speak, you write! This conference has literally transformed my calling! These ladies know what they teach. It has been through their encouragement and commitment that my ministry was launched. In fact, I have started my own writer's group and it has encouraged and strengthened other writers. These women are living their legacy. Definitely a "must do"!!
~Julie Cardoze-Cortelezzi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being part of the Ignite The Writer Within Private Coaching Circle with Kathryn Bonner is an AMAZING experience! I have had an abundance of ideas to write about but I wasn't able to focus on one subject and actually get started. Everything changed for me within 15 minutes of the first session! The support and encouragement from Kathryn and from each of the participants in the group conquered any fears that I had...they simply vanished. I will forever be grateful to you Kathryn...you have blessed my heart and my life! Love, Bette
~ Bette Hamby
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am one lucky person. One night I was cruising through my facebook page and I saw where Kathryn Bonner was going to teach a writing class. The thing that intrigued me most was the fact that I could take this writing class right in my own office with my pajamas on. Glory be!! Talk about fate dropping in my lap. I loved the class. Smart women teach the class and have organized a notebook with all the prompts and suggestions in it. It is an action book that I will use for years to come. Let's say you are stuck on your writing. Just turn in your action book and do the activities and just like magic your problem is solved. Say the old gremlin is pestering you today and telling you that you are unworthy and can't write. Who do you think you are, the gremlin asks? Again, turn in your action book and get immediate help.

But the BEST surprise of all is when Kathryn offered the separate Group Coaching. What a blessing that was. She gives individual help that encourages and supports each one in the Private Group Coaching. It's better than anything I have ever experienced. Not only is she an instant friend, she prays you through your road blocks. I loved the coaching and would recommend it to anyone who needs a nudge in your writing and calling from God. Marilyn Davis, Retired Elementary Principal and educator for 41 years. I am now an co-author with my dear friend Roxie McBride in a book called, "Adelia's Last Name".
~ Marilyn Davis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me start by saying that being part of the Ignite the Writer Within course itself has been an amazing journey for me that has been filled with so many wonderful doors opening in my mind and in my heart! Being part of the Ignite The Writer Within Private Group Coaching Circle with Kathryn Bonner has helped to build the confidence I have in myself as a writer. I no longer tell people that I'd like to aspire to writing, but that I AM a writer. Being part of this Group Coaching Circle allows one to share a part of themselves without fear of harsh criticism or indifference has made a big impact on my willingness to take chances with my writing. The results of both the class and the reinforcement of the Private Group Coaching Circle have been - for me - nothing less than life-changing. I am so grateful to have been given this opportunity, and to have been able to meet these amazing, Godly women whom I hope to know and keep in contact with for years to come!
~Timber Cypret
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am blessed that I was able to take part in the Ignite the Writer and Private Group Coaching Circle with Kathryn Bonner. The writing curriculum was a huge blessing as I worked through the exercises and participated in the online discussions. I have felt God's call on my life to write for many years and this group has given me the confidence to take bold leaps of faith.
The Coaching has been a huge blessing as the discussions are always so helpful and very thought provoking. I have written 4 chapters for my book and have recently begun working on Bible Study curriculum as well. Thank you Kathryn and all of the women who were a part of this wonderful experience.
~ Cindie Thomas

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/