Monday, August 23, 2010

Prayers Rising...Rising... Rising...



Prayers for each of us as we continue our journey, as we each follow our God-given calling upon this earth. Prayers for each of you as you see God in action, praying that you become a witness in your very own faith story of the miracles of our God, how He moves you to tears, moves you to laughter, moves you to action, moves you... moves you physically, moves you spiritually and moves you emotionally.

Prayers for family, prayers for new life, for my soon to be here grandson, my very first grandchild, prayers for my daughter Kellie Ann as her delivery date is drawing nearer and nearer. Prayers of thanksgiving for my daughter Tabitha rising… rising… rising… Prayers of thanksgiving for my sons-in-law, Prayers of thanksgiving as my wedding anniversary nears and for all the years of love I have shared in my marriage.

Prayers for each of us here reading as we continue on in our very own prayers. Our Lord knows your needs, I am praying that we all find ourselves closer to our Maker with each passing day, that we cling to His love, that we surrender all.... that we walk away lighter each day, walk away brighter at the end of each day. I pray that we are filled with joy because we have helped another in need, knowing that we can make the world a better place each day for those in our circles.

Let us sleep with smiles on our lips, and dreams of love and peace and difference be ours. How I love each of you,how I praise God for each of you... I am blessed to be walking the path with each of you...
Love, Love, Love and Jesus.
AMEN :)
Love,
Kathryn

Life Purpose Coaching with Kathryn Bonner

This is the blog of Kathryn Bonner - Speaker/

Success Coach/Author of "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife" & the CD of "In The Potter's Hands" a guided Biblical Meditation. http://www.kathrynbonner.com/ and http://www.awakeningslifecoaching.com/